WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 13 September 2009

Get Well Giraffe

One of my dearest friends, Sheila, was due to go into hospital on Tuesday (I say "was" because the hospital phoned her this morning to postpone) to have her gallbladder removed and a hernia repaired. When I saw this little fella in the Lofty & Co range on Joanna Sheen's site the other week I knew that I had to get him specifically for Sheila.



I deliberately kept this one simple so that there were no problems with it going through the post.

Ingredients:
Dr Lofty by Lofty & Co from Joanna Sheen
Papermania Sweet Nothings papers
The "Get Well Soon" tablets are part of the Dr Lofty unmounted stamp set
Painted with watercolours

4 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...Dr Lofty is bound to make your friend feel better quickly!
Helen x

Jackie said...

Simple is good, lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Mandy said...

Aww gorgeous image, simple is fab hun
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

She's going to love this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...