WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 15 September 2009

What Is It With Men?

Just when you think you know what's going on with men, they go and do something silly, like move house!

One of Mr Toad's friends, and an old work colleague, sent an email to say he is moving at the end of this week. Now, I don't know Reg that well but I do know he's a single man in his 60s so I kind of guessed he wouldn't be wanting a card plastered in fluffy flowers.



I tried to make the cream patterned paper look like it is peeling wallpaper but I'm not sure how well that works. What do you think?

Ingredients for this are a bit haphazard as I didn't check the brand or name of the stamp before I came upstairs! The papers and mats are all Little Sizzles and the sentiment I did on the PC and then cut with Nesties.

Thanks for popping in to have a peek. Sorry that it's such a damp afternoon, hope you didn't get too wet!

Squirrel xx

7 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card hun and I do love that little touch with the peeling wallpaper, hee hee!
Hugs Tara xx

Mandy said...

Hi hun, fab card, gorgeous cute image, brilliant idea the peeling wallpaper xx

Anonymous said...

Great card bird! love it! such a cute image too! :0)

Jackie said...

Brilliant new home card, I love that little stamp and the peeling wallpaper is great :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Brill card squirrel and yes the paper looks like it's peeling - have you been peeping in at my windows lol ;)

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Squirrel, glad you found me but I didn't know I was missing lol. This is a fab card, the peeling wallpaper is a great idea. Debs x

Helen said...

Fab card - love the peeling wallpaper!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...