WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 October 2009

Party On!



Morning all! I had hoped to be full of squirrel bounceability this morning but sadly I am feeling rather under the weather and a bit blerrrrgh.

Two challenges for this card - the first is Cute Card Thursday No 80 whose theme is "First" and the second is for High Hopes No 46 who are celebrating birthdays.

This cute little man is High Hopes Party Cat. I've coloured him with ProMarkers but not very well I'm afraid. The papers are Papermania (starred background) and PaperCellar (birthday). I got the candle from a local shop so can't tell you the brand or anything, but they are very useful.



Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm off to find a strong coffee.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

7 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG how gorgeous is this card!!!! I LOVE everything abou it!! x x x

Zippy said...

I just love this cat, he is mega cute! The papers are gorgeous too and go really well together! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Can't see anything wrong with your colouring! This is brills Squirrel. Hope you get your bounce back soon. Have a restful w/e Axx

Helen said...

Awww...what a cute kitty!
Hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

really cute love the pastal tones!! :0)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, love the cute image and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Annie said...

love it! so cute and such pretty colours. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...