WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 October 2009

Secret Crafter "Dig Deep" Challenge


Hello Friends, hope you are having a great weekend.

I'm pleased to report that the Christening Card (Penny Black "Nap Time") was very well received and on the back of that I had another order ... this one for a friend's husband's 60th birthday. I had a stamp in mind for it so when I saw the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No 54 theme was Dig Deep I rolled up my sleeves and went hunting. It wasn't a pretty sight I have to confess, with my bum in the air, head under the workbench and boxes all over, but persistence paid off and I found the stamp I wanted!

Ingredients:
Paper Nation "Senior Puzzler" stamp
PaperCellar "Celebrations" candle paper
Bazzil cardstock
Woodware "screw" brads
Candles and numbers from stash

If you are curious about the tag-line to the sentiment, the inside of the card says "dentures, incontinence, meals-on-wheels....". It's OK, we know him well, he can take it!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Squirrel - love the image and papers.
The picture of your bushy tail in the air brought a smile to my face!!!
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tara said...

You made me laugh Squirrel thinking of you rummaging around with your butt in the air, LOL!
Fab card!!!
Hugs Tara xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card Squirrel - love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Jackie said...

Fabby card, and the sentiment is so true :o)
Jackie xx

Caroljenks said...

Fab card and great sentiment! Those brads are great too - not seen them before!

Carol x

Jill said...

fantastic male card Squirrel you did make me chuckle reading about how you found your neglected stamp lol thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Oh brills Squirrel :)
Now , how can you claim to be a "secret" crafter lol ;)
Bum in the air?? The mind boggles hee hee ;~

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...