WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 23 November 2009

Mini Candy Celebration

Just a quickie to say that I shall be posting a mini-candy on Sunday to celebrate first day of Advent and my first 10,000 hits!  Make sure to pop back on Sunday to see what's here.

My continuing and grateful thanks to all my loyal followers and visitors for helping make this blog what it is.  Love ya! 

Hugs, Squirrel xx

11 comments:

Rachelsmum said...

Hiya chick, congratulations. I've been neglecting my wee little blog since I 'found' my farm and zoo on facebook!! lol xxsue

Wishcraft said...

Wow well done on all those hits :o) I have a little way to go lol.... Lisa x

Manda said...

Your blog is amazing bird! Congrats on the hits and long may they continue. Love you chick xxx

Pauline C said...

Ooh yay exciting - well done on the hits hun :-)
pauline x

JAN said...

citing and congrats on all those hits..your blog is fabulous i became a follower recently and now i am hooked lol

Tanya said...

Congrats on your hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosa Forino said...

Well congratulations and long may they continue

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Squirrel,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it means so much. Loving your santa cards by the way.

Hugs

Sarah

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Hi Squirrel - I've really enjoyed your blog, your lovely creations and getting to know you.
God Bless!

Mina said...

wow congratulations on your hits...will so be joining in
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...