WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 15 December 2009

And The Winner Is ......

Thanks to everyone who took part, by blog and by email, in my Tilda Mini Candy.  It's been lovely to see you all and to meet some new bloggers too.  Hope you enjoyed my little corner of blogland enough to come back and see me again sometime.

Got things organised a little earlier than anticipated so am pleased to announce the the winner is (selected completely randomly by Vince playing with all the little slips of paper and chewing one) is ......

Drum roll please ......

Fanfare ......

It is .......

Mandy at  A Sprinkling Of Glitter

Well done hunny, you have been chewsen (groan).  Email (link in my sidebar) me your details babe and I'll get the stamps whizzing their way off to their new home.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Woohoo thank you hun, tell Vince I love him
hugs Mandy xx

Julye said...

Congrats mandy and to squirrel and all who vist happy christmas Thanks Julye

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Mandy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...