WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 6 December 2009

Just Magnolia & Cute Card Thursday

Hi All.  Hope your weekends are going well.  I'm sat here feeling a tad off colour - ended up at the out-of-hours doctors' clinic last night - and I'm back on anti-biotics.  According to the duty doctor, he suspects a wisdom tooth absess so it looks like I'll be making a dental appointment tomorrow ....... and this morning Vince decided to throw up his breakfast, under the dining room table and into a pair of my shoes.  Yuck.

Anyway, not feeling on top form I've only had a go at a couple of challenges today .... the first is Just Magnolias Special Monthly Challenge A Card For Someone Special


I've used Tilda in Overalls and masked the Winter Night Scene.  Coloured with ProMarkers.  The backing paper is Daisy & Dandelion and large snowflakes are punched from pearlised paper.  Little snowflakes and greeting are peel-offs by Woodware.

Second challenge is Cute Card Thursday whose theme this week is Swirly Girly


I've used a Sarah Kay stamp, coloured with Copics.  Paper is from stash.  Flourishes are Sizzlets and flowers are Prima (they are actually beige, not pink or red - could not get decent photo this time of the afternoon).  Brads are Woodware and spacers are from Bunny-Zoe's Crafts.

Thanks for calling by this afternoon.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
Both cards are gorgeous,sorry your not feeling to well.hope you feel better soon,take care,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

2 fantastic cards hun, love the scene behind tilda.i hope you are soon feeling better and thanks for popping by my blog.hugs coops.xx

Pauline C said...

2 gorgeous cards hun - love the masked scene on the Tilda card, and your colouring on both cards is fab ... hmmm everyone seems to be getting Copics now, mayne I should put some on Santa's list lol!
Hugs
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, they both so cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

great cards Squirrel. Hope you and Vince are ok :)

Wilma said...

Beautiful cards squirrel - love the way you have tilda sitting at the window. Hope you're feeling better today :) x

Uma said...

oooh experimenting with copics - both are lovely with copics and promarkers

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this are both stunning brilliant colouring on both of them.
Hugs Jacqui x

Pink Dandelion said...

2 Fantastic cards Squirrel, love the Tilda with the scene behind. Hugs Debs xx

Trudy Osborn said...

THese are BOTH cute, but that top one just grabbed me cuz it reminds me of my childhood. Love it

Tasha said...

Ah both of these cards are gorgeous. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the tilda card - your masking is awesome and the result is stunning!
love tasha xx

Zippy said...

Two stunning cards love, and the Tilda is extra special, I just love them. xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...