WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 22 December 2009

The Last Two - Yipee!

Here's my last two Christmas cards for this year (I hope) - sorry for photos, only had time for a quick snap on my phone before they had to be sent.  Both are for friends at church and Toad only reminded me about them Saturday morning!



Now I can start thinking about the three million birthdays I've got coming up in January, February and March!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

12 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww such cute cards, love them both. I still have quite a few to do, eek! My birthday's in January too ;o) Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both are gorgeous cards Squirrel,
hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Fab cards,have a good Christmas and New Year,hugs Janette.x

Mrs Bs Blog said...

These are both great cards. Have a great christmas and a crafting 2010! Hugs, Val xxx

Whisper said...

Gorgeous cards and i'm loving that MS new punch, Sam x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable cards Squirrel, love the punched border on the snowman one, just stunning. Have a fab christmas.

Hugs

Sarah

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo! Last two! Well done and they are both fabulous! Have a lovely Christmas Squirrel. Kim

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Squirrel, aint it a good feeling when you make that last one :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

2 stunning cards.love the images and great colours.bet you are relieved now.have a fab christmas.luv coops.xx

Andrea, said...

Oh these are so cute, great images. happy Christmas

Zippy said...

Two stunningly gorgeous cards, very Christmassy and cute! Love the colours, papers, images, everything! xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you use together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...