WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 December 2009

Sketch Saturday GDT No 3 - last one, sob!

Ooooh, just under a week to go now chaps - are you all prepared?  I know I'm not!

If you are currently thinking "oh to heck with it all", why not take some time out and hop over to Sketch Saturday Challenge where there is another wonderful sketch for you just crying out to be played with.

Because I am Christmassed out, I could not bear to make yet another card so this one is a bit of a girlie birthday card for you


That cute little kitten at the letterbox is from a clear set of stamps by Buzzcraft (they also do teddies and puppies by the way, but you know me and cats!), papers are MME, flowers done with Woodware punches, gems and peel-offs from stash.  Image coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to Jeanette and the crew at Sketch Saturday Challenge for giving me the wonderful opportunity of being their Guest Design Team Member for December.  I've thoroughly enjoyed it and just wish it could go on a bit longer - one day perhaps.  Thanks guys, you are such stars.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute, love your take on the sketch and loved seeing you over at Sketch Saturday every week.
Happy crafting and Merry Christmas
Tracy x

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card hun - sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully. I'm ashamed to say I bought 2 of the Buzzcraft Christmas teddy sets but haven't used any of them yet! Lisa x

Helen said...

Lovely card Squirrel...such a cute image!
Helen x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Aww that is lovely!

coops said...

aw such a sweet card, the image is adorable and fab colouring.really love the layout.luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute card, love those papers.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Lovely card, what a cute image and lovely colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Sandra said...

Very cute card!
Have a great Christmas.
Sandra x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...