WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 20 December 2009

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Tag!

Great idea this week over at Totally Gorjuss as the the challenge is for a tag - don't know about you, but gift tags are nearly as difficult to choose for a person as the card and present!

Anyhoo, this creation is to be stuck on mum and dad's big present - I can almost hear dad saying "are you sure that's ours?" so it seemed appropriate.


I've used Little Miss Attitude, coloured with Copics and ProMarkers, red card from stash and gold textured mirri card from Create & Craft, handwritten sentiment (and I smudged the exclamation mark, grrr).  Organza ribbon from The Range.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

6 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

i just love this! and the sentiment goes so well with the picture - made me smile x

paola said...

Lovely tag, one of my favorite GG's, thanks for joining in the challenge this week on TG.
smiles
Paola

craftymum said...

Love the tag Squirrel. We are both alike because I smudged the sentiment on my tag too!!!Thanks for joining us.
Love Sarah W XXX

Helen said...

Fab tag Squirrel...love the sentiment! lol
Helen x

Mrs Bs Blog said...

She is such a gorgeous image. I love it! Hugs, Val xxx

Kat said...

Hi Squirrel, thanks for joining us at TG again this week. Love your tag, one of my favourite GGs too.

Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...