WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 22 January 2010

Missing In Action

Hi Guys.  Had hoped to be able to squeeze in a challenge or two before the dreaded dental appointment tomorrow but they phoned me at work today to offer me an earlier appointment so that I don't have to go so long without drinking (so now it will be wake up, panic, tiny sip of water to take pills, panic shower, panic panic, dentist).

Don't think I'll be up to much after the sedation so you might see me Sunday, or more likely Monday (got Monday and Tuesday off - last year's holiday that I need to use up).

Keep your toes crossed for me for tomorrow.

Sxxx

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, hope everything goes okay hun. I'll be thinking of you. Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you're feeling better.
xx :0)

Uma said...

good luck!

Mina said...

ooooooohhhhh hope it goes well
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Good luck hunny, I'll be thinking of you
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

good luck hun.hope everything goes ok and its all over quickly for you.luv coops.xx

Marcea said...

Hi there hun, hope everything goes well for you. Thinking of you today .... try to be a good patient, lol
Big hugs
-x-

Tracy said...

Awww Good Luck Squirrel love, I'm thinking about you , but I know you will be fine. Sending you lots of warm lovely hugs and said a little prayer for you too.
Let us know how you go on.
Tracy x

Jackie said...

Good luck with the appointmaent Squirrel, {{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Jackiem xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...