WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 16 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge + Sketch Saturday Challenge



Now when I woke up this morning I felt quite exhilarated and excited.  "Why?" I hear you cry. Today was the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix and, as everyone knows, Monaco can throw up some unexpected results so I was really looking forward to the race.

Note the past tense - WAS looking forward to it.  After Lap 1 my interest suddenly wandered off elsewhere and I turned into a ratty old bag!

Anyway, enough of that nonsense, here is my little card for two challenges
Penny Black Saturday Challenge No 101 - Flowers, and
Sketch Saturday Challenge No 103
































Now because I was in such a grump when I stomped upstairs to the PC, I forgot to check (a) the name of the stamp and (b) which pad of papers I'd used.  But I can tell you that the bear is Penny Black and the papers are Basic Grey and the fab ticket sentiment is Pink Gem Design.  Oh, yes, image coloured with Copics.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

19 comments:

Clare said...

Hi beautiful Squirrel!!! sorry you have the hump darl. Your lovely card should brighten you up though, it is awesome. Big hugs Clare xxx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet squirrel and I don't believe you are a ratty old bag.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Hun, sorry to hear you've had a bad day! This card is gorgeous, such a sweet little bear.
Hope you have a better evening. Sending hugs xx :0)

Julie said...

Congratulations to you Squirrel,so deserved, your cards are always so lovely,love the circle theme! Come and check out what Ive used my circles for today! X

Delphine said...

Hi Squirrel! Lovely card, as usual! I love the image and beautiful papers you have used. I have a question re TG Challenge: Is a boys card OK if it's cute or does it have to be girls only for the challenges...? Thanks and hugs, Delphine xx

Kat said...

Great card Squirrel. I love that image...I think PB make some of my favourite stamps. Love that MME Pretty Please DP, I'm always using it lol!

Kat xx

Mina said...

I dont believe your a ratty old bag at all lol...fabulous card so fresh and pretty and thank you so much for the kind things you said that was so nice of you, not ratty old bag thing to do at all lol

Mina sss

Rufus said...

I think I'll skip the first part (since I have NO idea what you're talking about!) and go right to the card ~ it's really cute and I love the DP you've chosen.
Hugs,
R/

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Squirrel,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Another fab card Squirrel, I love the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Squirrel, fabby colours and details.. can't ever believe that you are ratty..nor an old bag!! let alone the two combined... hope you are happier this morning.. xxxx

coops said...

hiya squirrel i hope you are a happy and bushy tailed squirrel this morning, can not imagine you been grumpy.love your card hun, its gorgeous.love the image and fab papers and layout.love the ticket sentiment.luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is so cute.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Squirrel and I hope you are out of your grumps now otherwise I will have to duck down for cover. Lol!!! Cathy xxxx

Tracy said...

great card love the papers and the bear is very sweet. fabulous take on the sketch also Tracy x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, the image is so cute and the colours are fabulous. I love the MME paper you used
love tasha xx

Jo said...

awwwwww this card is so cute, I love the image you've used.
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday again, hope you're well! :)
Jo xx

SemSee said...

Aw, such a cute card, Squirrel! Love it! Thanks for joining challenge #103 at Sketch Saturday! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel - fab image and yummy (MME in fact lol!!) papers. Hope you're feeling more in sorts now hun ;-)
Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...