WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 31 - Bling It On!



Happy weekend everyone! Hope you are all well and enjoying this brief burst of good weather.  As it is Saturday, you ought to know what that means by now ..... yes, it's another challenge from TOTALLY GORJUSS and this week we are hoping to be dazzled by your bling in our Bling It On challenge.

Don't forget to check the blog to see who won last week's Round and Round challenge!

The Design Team have come up with some stunners this week (don't they always?) so please do check out their individual creations.

Just before I show you my DT card for this week, I have a personal plea to make - if you use Word Verification as a security measure, would you please consider turning it off?  You can still have Comment Approval turned on if you need to vet your comments before publishing but Word Verification is such a pain in the bum.  Right, off the soapbox, here's my card

Now, this card looked much better in my head than it does in real life, not sure what went wrong!  I apologise for the poor quality photo, it's quite difficult to get a decent shot of all that shine.  Anyway, the black holographic glitter card was a gift, it came as a huge, rolled up, A2 sheet and once card has been rolled it sort of turns into a spring so it was a bit of a challenge in itself to get it to lay flat!  The pink glitter paper was from WHSmith and the blue holographic mirri card from Create and Craft (can you tell I raided my stash this week).  Tilda is coloured with Copics, the daisy border punch is Woodware and the gems are from stash too.  Sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

Thanks so much for dropping by to see me.  Hope to catch up with you all over at TOTALLY GORJUSS - I'm off to have a play and see if I can actually enter some challenges myself this weekend!

Hugs, Squirrel xx




6 comments:

Delphine said...

Wonderful card, Squirrel! I love your bling :-)! Lovely Tilda, gorgeous flowers and gems, and I love the blue mirri card! I am off to Paris to see if I can find anything interesting... and I am very happy... I won last week's challenge at TG! So cool! Big hugs Delphine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card ,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Annika said...

your work is absolutely amazing! The whole card just glows!
Hugs
Annika

kay said...

lovely card,love the bling,x

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel, just love all the bling and fab tilda.great layout and love the colours.luv coops.xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely card Squirrel. Great idea to use gems on the flowers.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...