WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 6 June 2010

Just Cute Bears Father's Day + Tilda + A Birthday

Having a good Sunday everyone?  I hope so!  Really hot and sticky here and we've had thunder rumbling around in the distance since the wee early hours.  Almost too uncomfortable to craft as the conservatory is like an oven.  Baked Squirrel.  Hmmm, which makes me think of Baked Alaska, which makes me think of those Alaska Rolls we used to have as kids - could just manage a slice of one of those right now ........

Anyway, a few cards for you - the first one is for a challenge with JUST CUTE BEARS and the theme is Father's Day




















Adorable Busy Bear washing his car from Lili Of The Valley (note the registration number), papers are Basic Grey with DCWV matting. Sentiment is Personal Impressions. Image coloured with Copics and ProMarkers.

Then a birthday card for a mate who is always bright and cheerful so I thought the card should be too.

Image is Missy from High Hopes, coloured with Copics and ProMarkers, dress is paper pieced with some spotty Doodlebug paper, DPs are Basic Grey and sentiment is Lili of The Valley.

Lastly a Tilda, just for the fun of it - I love colouring Tilda when I need to relax, she just seems to do it for me.

Not sure what the name of this Tilda is but she is one of my favourites.  Masked with the Magnolia swing stamp. Coloured with ProMarkers.  Again, papers are Basic Grey.  Sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

That's me crafted out for today so now going to put my "dinner" head on and try and rustle up something edible!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards as always! x

Aunty Sue said...

wow which do i like best couldnt possible pick just love them all.

Sandra said...

Hi....beautiful cards,love the LOTV image you have used on the Fathers Day card...lovely colouring too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears..

Take care
San x

Pink Dandelion said...

3 Fab cards Squirrel, love the LOTV Fathers Day card and the paper piecing on the dress is perfect. Been wet and miserable here today but it is just starting to pick up now. Off up the M62 in a mo, taking Stewart back to Uni. Debs xx

Di said...

Great cards, well done you have been busy.
Hugs Di xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable cards Squirrel, love how Tilda looks like she is surrounded by flowers, just fab.

Hugs

Sarah

Susie said...

Gorgeous cards Squirrel, I especially love the bear one xx

Hugs
Susie xx

Delphine said...

Beautiful cards, Squirrel! Lovely images and gorgeous papers! Great colouring, lovely paper piecing and perfect masking (difficult for me for my first attempt...) And special congrats on your male card, simply fabulous! Hugs Delphine xx

Kat said...

Wow Squirrel you have been busy again. Love all your cards. That paper-pieced dress is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week. Love that LOTV image. I have the one where he is driving his car but I really love this one. Don't you just love the mascot on the car lol!!

Kat x

Vicky said...

Hi Squirrel!!
Wow!!, beautiful cards!!, love them all!!
Love Vicky xx

coops said...

wow fantastic cards squirrel, love them all.luv coops.xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Squirrel you have been busy hun - three fabulous cards. I had to smile when i saw your first card as i have used exactly same image for my dad's birthday card which I have just posted a few minutes ago ... and exactly the same registration number on the vehicle lol! Great minds and all that ... (or is it that fools never differ rofl!!??!!)
Hugs
Pauline x

Rufus said...

For a Baked Squirrel you've certainly been a busy one! Love 'em all, but that cute little bear washing the car is precious. Hope your fur didn't get to matted from the heat!
R/

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, my fave is the little bear.
luv
Debby

Uma said...

wow, what a productive lady! one of my favourite busy bears. gorgeous cards

Delphine said...

Hi Squirrel! I have a little something for you over on my blog. Hugs Delphine xx

Annie said...

great cards Squirrel! and I love the cute LOTV teddy washing his car. thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

Mina said...

wow 3 stunner Squirrel...love them all
Mina xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous cards Squirrel, all so pretty. Kim

Marcea said...

wow ..... you have been ever so busy. Giggled at your word association, lol .... nutter :o)
xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crealin said...

wow Squirrel, you've made some awesome cards. Always a pleasure visiting your blog!

Big hug,

Lins x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous cards Squirrel. Love them all. Cathy xxx

Helen said...

Fab cards Squirrel...I just LOVE that LOTV bear...sooo sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sonia said...

Great card, fab image.Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Zippy said...

Three totally stunning cards, I love em all! Gorgeous colours and papers too. xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...