WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 14 July 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge - O for Ornaments

Hi Everyone, and welcome to another fortnight's challenge with ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered the Noel challenge - you came up with some stunning entries, don't forget to check back to the blog later to see the winners.

For this challenge, O is for Ornaments (or baubles) with the optional extra of gloss/shine.  The rest of the DT have come up with some fabulous inspiration for you but I confess that because of the heat and other commitments I have failed so .....

You have to be a certain age to remember this!  Hopefully normal service will be resumed for P.

Look forward to seeing all your wonderful O entries - deadline for the challenge is 27 July.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

12 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lol, I remember :o) I've been struggling to get everything done in the heat too - it's a lot cooler here today though. Lisa x

coops said...

oh hehehe i do remember this, very well in fact.a lot of people said i looked like the little girl.lol.thanks for the memories hun and i hope you feel up to par again soon.
xx coops xx

Pauline C said...

OMG I remember this - I think I will have to pinch it for when I have a no show too (easy done in the heat we've been having!)
Pauline x

Helen said...

PMSL...I remember it too...and I'm not that old!
Helen x

Lori said...

Hey Squirrel! Just poppin by to say congratulations on winning over at Dragonlady's!!! Now don't forget - lol! I know the heat does strange things to me...

Have a fabulous week!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

MagsB said...

I remember the black-and-white (and shades of grey) test card from before my family got a colour tv, too! We only had BBC1 and ITV too, and no daytime tv. And everything closed down in the evening with the National Anthem.

It's like another world, isn't it??!

Nina Macaulay said...

hehe I'm old enough to remember this tv picture :O) back in the day when there wasnt hundreds of channels :O)

Hugs Nina x

Rufus said...

Thrilled to know that you, Mr. Toad and Vincent haven't melted into a giant communal puddle with the heat. Hope that it cools down for you soon! Been thinking about ya
R/

Janet said...

Hi Chick.....thanks for stopping by my blog......nice to hear from you! And yes I do remember this well.....used to sit and watch it waiting for something to come on....kids today don't know they are born lol!

Jayne Hayward said...

Gosh we are showing our age if we can remember this! I remember turning on the TV and seeing this waiting for the kids programmes to come on lol!

Look forward to seeing your creation for P.

Caroljenks said...

Squirrel you are making us all feel sooo old!
Reading the other comments has actually reminded me of when I used to go 'partying' and if I was back later that 11pm TV had 'signed off' for the day! And that was 'only' 25 years ago!!!!! (I'm off to have a good OLD cry now!)

Carol x

Pink Dandelion said...

Course I remember it lol. Hope to see one of your lovely cards again soon.

Happy Birthday!! Have a lovely day.

Debs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...