WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 31 July 2010

Oh Baby! - Totally Gorjuss # 41

Am I here?  Am I not?  Post has been scheduled just in case so you may never know LOL!!!

Saturday!  TOTALLY GORJUSS day!  I hope that you flooded the team with your entries for last week's challenge, they need to be kept busy to keep them out of mischief. 

And so to this week's theme - Baby!  No, that's the theme,  Baby, not me calling you Baby.  I might be a child of the 60's but that's too way out there, even for me!  Oh shut up Squirrel and get on with it, here's my card -

Sweeeeeeeet little baby girl called Bubbles from Sugar Nellie and a right old mix of papers, PDA Card & Craft, Wild Rose Studio, Papermania and stash.  Teddies were in a crafting gift parcel sometime ago and this is their first outing.

Come on then, now you are all feeling broody, let's be seeing those adorable little rugrat cards!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a cutie ... love the image and dp.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and I love those ikkle teddy bears :o)
Jackie xx

cowboydutrem said...

I love your card. Very sweet colors for the papers and nice coloring of the image!

Julye said...

Ahh, so cute and love those teddies, hope you are having a great time .

Afke said...

So nice!

Delphine said...

How cute, Squirrel! Adorable image, beautiful papers and I love the soft colours and the little teddies you have added! Have a nice weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.the image is so cute and fab papers and colours.love the little teddies.

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card, love those papers :o) Lisa x

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, i love the image and the cute little bears
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...