WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 23 July 2010

Taa-raah then Flowers

Just a quickie to say cheerio for a bit - off on hols tomorrow morning (including the wonderful Samantha's wedding on Sunday!).  Have scheduled my Totally Gorjuss and ABC Christmas Challenge DT cards so hope they work but I won't have computer access for the week so won't be able to comment.  Sorry.

I shall be meeting some blogging buddies for the first time although we've "known" each other for ages via DoCrafts and Blogland so I am quite excited about that but very nervous at the same time, HUGE butterflies.

Still got a full day at work ahead of me and then got the packing to do tonight.  Now I know why we normally holiday from home!

See you all in a week.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Have a lovely holiday and lots of fun with blogging friends!!! xxx

Delphine said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Squirrel! Don't be nervous, you are going to have a great time! I will be thinking of you... and big hugs to the bride :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
Sounds like fun ,have a wonderful hoilday,
Hugs Dianne xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Squirrel,

Have a wonderful time hun, will miss you.

Hugs Ali x

coops said...

hiya squirrel, have a great holiday hun and have a great time meeting your buddys.

xx coops xx

Pauline C said...

Have a great holiday Squirrela nd hope you ahve a fab weekend
pauline x

Anonymous said...

Hey Squirrel, I hope you get this before you go on holiday. I remember seeing somewhere that you can never get any Hanglars. Here is an ebay listing for some http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hanglar-Stanglar-rubber-stamp-kit-/110563869402?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Crafts_RubberStamping_RL&hash=item19be1ec2da#ht_500wt_896 they are up for 2 more days! Happy Birthday too.
Cheri

Rufus said...

Have a marvelous time!
R/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...