WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 August 2010

Simons Says + Cute Card Thursday

Well - I have a husband who doesn't like to be beaten at anything.  I wouldn't say he is competitive but he does like to be ahead of everyone else.  Sooooo, when I mentioned that the challenge over at Simon Says is Sing It Baby (song titles) he spent a happy half hour coming up with really obscure ideas and getting grumpy when I could find stamps to suit.  He really thought he'd got me with this one, so I sent him out to get some cat litter while I merrily crafted ...... I'm also entering this for Cute Card Thursday's "Whateva" challenge.


I've Got You Under My Skin






















Ha!  That'll teach him!  Fabulous image called "Cat-ching Rays" by Dustin Pike for High Hopes Stamps.  Coloured with Copics.  Papers are Basic Grey, stash and DCWV.  Sentiment is Lili Of The Valley.

Earlier posts today can be found here
Spiderman (new Vince pictures)

Thanks for popping over to me see.
Hugs, Squirrel xxx

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Ha Ha Squirrel, You did make me laugh.
Hubby did have a good try...but in VAIN... us girls can always out wit a bloke when craft is invbolved!!
Brilliant card, sssoooo Funny. Debbiexx

Helen said...

Lol...this is fab Squirrel!
Helen x

Pink Dandelion said...

Ha I love it. What a fab stamp, hubby won't believe it when he gets back. Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Squirrel :-) The image is just soo cute and the song title is perfect LOL :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Zippy said...

Lovely card and I still cant get that tune out of my head! Its all your fault Mrs Squirrel! xxxx

Lizzy said...

Fab card Squirrel...luv the image xx Lizzy xx :)

Clare said...

The Toad has been beaten!!! what did he say about your card when he got home? i just love that image it is so cool, and of course has a cat in it!!! big hugs Clare xxx

coops said...

fantastic card squirrel.the image is fab and love the colours and fabby layout.

xx coops xx

Delphine said...

Fabulous card, Squirrel! I love the image and the song together! Just brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

Martine said...

This is beautiful darlin, love the image :), thanks for taking part in this weeks Simon Says Challenge sweetie, best of luck :)

xx
Martine

Tasha said...

LOL this is super fun, gave me a chuckle! Loving the citrus colours so fun and funky
love tasha xx

bernietom47 said...

That little mouse just cracks me up. Love the card. I have a difficult time working with orange but I love this color combo. Fun card!
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...