WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 26 November 2010

LOTV 75 Bev's Sketch + CCT 140 Blast From The Past


Whooooooo, look at meeee, with the day off and the not working and the sitting here blogging!  Hope you are all having a fabbie Friday - mine started well, I got discharged by the physio after four months of treatment!  I've got to be a good Squirrel and continue with the exercises though, otherwise my neck will seize up again and I'll be back to square one with the numb fingers and weird elbows!

To celebrate, I went into town, aiming for Aldi, for a few bits and pieces.  Oh my, the traffic at 9am!  Now I understand why I go to work at 7.30.  Anyway, duly loaded down with Jelly Babies and some delicious chilled espresso lattes I got home and got stuck into two challenges.

LILI OF THE VALLEY are featuring one of the amazingly talented Bev's sketches
And CUTE CARD THURSDAY are having a Blast From The Past where you choose a previous challenge to reuse.  The only problem I had with this was choosing which one to go for as they are all such fun.

Anyway, here's my card:




















For the Lili Of The Valley challenge I have used Bev's sketch (of course, d'oh) and the LOTV stamp I Baked A Cake.   For the Cute Card Thursday challenge I've opted for Challenge 55 Marshmallows & Chocolate.  All the papers I have used are from Dovecraft Piece of Cake collection and the matting layers are DCWV Neutral Stack.  Sentiment is also LOTV, from the new range of circular sentiments and I love them to pieces!  Image is painted with Distress Inks and I've finished off with a Martha Stewart border punch.

Right then, next job on the list is to go to the Post Office to collect a mysterious package.  Anyone sent me a present that won't fit through the letterbox?  Puzzled now.  Then it'll be on with some DT work and, before the Toadster gets home, some internet shopping for his Crimble present!

Thanks for popping over.  I've rambled on again haven't I ............ ?

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Julye said...

Hey congrats and keep up the good work and like your style of celebration jelly babies and coffee.Fab card love the soft colours.Hugs Julye

Carissa said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the papers that you have chosen. Hugs, Carissa

Zippy said...

Really cute card and love the colours xxxx

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card Squirrel! Looks so devine!!
Hugs Kristel

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation and love the papers. Hope you get something in your parcel that's exciting.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.the image is gorgeous and i love the scrummy papers and yummy colours.feel hungry now :D:D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

I so love this image it is so sweet gorgeous creation sweetie, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs Pops x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love your colouring on this cute image and tose papers go perfectly. Marianne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel,gorgeous image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kslet said...

Очень милая открыточка!

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Squirrel, love the papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lori Aragon said...

Totally fabulous card Squirrel!!! AND I really like your new blog look : )

Lots and lots of love ~
Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...