WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 November 2010

LOTV One For The Girls

Wotcha chaps!  Hope you didn't have too many fireworks keeping you awake last night - it was pouring with rain here so kept the casual fireworkers indoors.  Tonight is the big one - lots of organised displays locally so it maybe a bit noisy.  I hope those of you with pets don't have too much trouble.  Pleased to say that Vince (he who runs away from the vaccum cleaner and mineral water bottles) is fairly chilled about the whole thing and has been know to sit on the windowsill and watch!

Anyhoo, I have a card for you - LILI OF THE VALLEY challenge this week is One For The Girls and as I needed to make a card for one of my bestest girlfriends what more of an excuse did I need?






















I've used Glamourous Gardening from LOTV and coloured her with Distress Inks.  Papers are a mixture of Dovecraft and Forever Friends and Basic Grey and the mat cardstock is Papermania.  Sizzix Architectural Corners, EK Success retro flower punch and gems from stash.  Nestabilities of course for the mats.  Can anyone explain to me why peel-offs stick more to my fingers than they do to paper?

Thanks for popping over to have a look, I treasure each and every comment you leave me.  I will do my best to hop over and see you again very soon.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Kat said...

This is beautiful Squirrel. I love the colours you've used and that image is so sweet.

Kat xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Squirrel, I love how you have used the pastel colours and then added the brighter accents. Debs xx
There are no organised displays in Tameside this year, the council are trying to save money so it is very quiet compared to previous years. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Squirrel! Wonderful colours, amazing colouring:-), adorable image and I love the dress coming out of the frame, brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card hun, luvin this LOTV image...she's soooo cute & luv the lush colours & fabby layout

xx Lizzy xx :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

beautiful card squirrel.the image is gorgeous and i love your colour combo and paper and fab intricate corners :D


xx coops xx

Christina said...

A wonderful card Squirrel! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Awww beautiful card hun, the image is adorable, and your card is so pretty & girly
hugs Mandy xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Squirrel I love the LOLV image and the fancy corners hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Super cute card! Love the gorgoeus colours and super sweet image
love tasha xx

Annie said...

how adorable! such pretty colours and papers and I love the LOTV little girl - one for my wish list!
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christiana said...

This is colored so beautifully! Wow, great job! I just love LOTV stamps, don't you? Adorable. Have a great day, Squirrel! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...