WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 22 November 2010

Sketch & Stash # 49 (DT)

I am sure that there are more Mondays in the year than there are any other day - they seem to come round all too often!  But, there are some Mondays that are very special and this is one of them because ..... it's SKETCH & STASH CHALLENGE day! Whooooooo!  Are you excited?  I know I am.

You were loving Challenge 48 so don't forget to check back to see who the winner is!  We had some stunning entries.

Sue has provided another of her superb sketches for you to play with and here it is:

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Whiff Of Joy - what more do you need to tempt you?!


The DT have created some brilliant inspiration for you - it never fails to amaze me how different cards using the same layout can look.  Here is my offering:






















Ain't he just the cutest pup?  He's my new stash - a Lili Of The Valley stamp of course - and I've painted him with Distress Inks.  The papers are my old stash, the Plum Pudding collection.  The photo tabs were cut using a Nellie Snellen die, ooh and the gems and peel-offs are from old stash too.

Thanks for popping over for a peek, and I do hope you will find time in the next two weeks to join in the fun at the challenge.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Aw is it he cute. Gorgeous card. Fab papers and colours.

Dorte said...

An other cute card, and I like the sketch.
hugs Dorte

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, what a cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Lizzy said...

Hi Squirel!

Luvin your card hun it's gorgeous...what a cute little image I luv him! ....beautifully coloured too :D A great take on Sue's fabby sketch.


xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card squirrel.the image is so cute and fantastic colouring.i love the layout and fab papers :D

xx coops xx

Cathy said...

Aww what a cutie ... love that iamge, and fab papers. Simply perfect!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Paula said...

I love the papers, how rewarding it is to use up old stash! I have loads and just cant bear to cut into it! but I am getting better
Paula x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel :-) I love this image ,,, sooo cute and your colouring is perfect ,,, fab papers too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi squirrel,super cute card and gorgeous papers,i have some of them too,you have inspired me to dig them out:)

sue
xx

Mina said...

aaaahhhhhh how cute is this Squirrel...makes me want to pick it up and put it in my pocket...the pupply not your card lol
Mina xxx

Zippy said...

Love this little dog, he is such a sweetie! Love the fab papers too xxxx

Joan V said...

So cute and I love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...