WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 November 2010

Totally Gorjuss # 56 - Traditional Christmas Colours (DT)

Morning all, hope your weekends have got off to a good start - well, they must have done because it is TOTALLY GORJUSS challenge day!

Thanks to everyone who took part in last week's sketch challenge - Net does create some fabulous layouts doesn't she - and do check back to the main blog to see who won!

So, onto to this week's challenge - we are feeling  bit festive already at TOTALLY GORJUSS so this week we would like to see some Traditional Christmas Colours.  If you are in any doubt, I think you will find that red, green and gold might do the trick!

Here is my DT card:



















I've used my new Whiff of Joy stamp Winter Charlotte.  I bet that poor cat's toes are cold but he doesn't look too worried.  Coloured with ProMarkers and Copics.  Papers are an old collection called Plum Pudding that I am going to cry over when I reach the end as they are so beautifully coordinated and a dream to use.

Hope you can join us this week, and there is an extra surprise for the winner!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card! i love the papers and layout!

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !!! love it !
greetings, martina
x

Jackie said...

Fab card, lovely layout and colours :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

WOW! love this beauty! TTFN Julie.x

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Wishcraft said...

Fab card - gorgeous papers and love your layout. Cute image too :o) Lisa x

angelique (anlou) said...

wow that is amazingly gorgeous squirrel
sweet image and perfect coloring
hugs angelique

coops said...

stunning card squirrel.i love the woj image and fantastic traditional colours and papers. :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
hugs Dianne xx :)

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Squirrel! I love your image, I've never seen it before, fantastic papers and layout! And I love how you think about this cute cat's little toes:-)... You are such a nice Squirrel:-) Hugs Delphine xx

Kaz said...

Oh my! Those papers are so delish. Love your layout, altogether a totally fabulous card.
Hugs
Kaz xx

Tasha said...

Super cute! I love this image its so fu. The papers and layout are awesome
love tasha xx

pickle said...

Another beaut!! Love the papers and the layout is fab xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...