WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 March 2011

Less Is More - Week 7 - Masculine (1)

When I saw that the LESS IS MORE challenge this week has the theme of Masculine, I went a bit wobbly!

These LIM cards are a challenge on their own but then Chrissie and Mandi throw us a curveball with this one.  Anyway, I toddled off, did a few jobs but head was full of schemes.  I started off with this one card, then had another idea, and then a third - I'll do them as separate posts so I can enter them all - and I've had to walk away from the craft bench as I'd be working on the fourth if I hadn't moved.


Hero Arts stamps for the greeting and the candle, a lick of distress ink for colour and a scrap of patterned paper and a piece of matting card.

I quite like this but I asked the man of the house but all he did was flick his whiskers and go and sit beside his biscuit box so I had to ask Toad instead.  His reply did not fill me with much confidence .....

Hugs, Sxx

16 comments:

Kathyk said...

Nice work but I think number three's my fave

Kathyk

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card for a man.

Anne

Hazel said...

Well, I haven't seen the other two yet but I do like this one. Lovely colours. Hazel x

Mandi said...

Hi squirrel
I think it may have been slightly crisper with just the matted section Its great however, super man card
Thanks as always
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

Such addiction Squirrel, I'm so glad we've got you hooked!
It's fun isn't it!
Cool chap's card!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Super card, looks great!

Ali x

Claire said...

Great card - need to take a look at your others though to see which is my fave! Hugs, Claire x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card, I love those candles. Jo x

Pauline said...

Lovely layout, the colours are lovely.

Caroline Hallett said...

nice card, but I am off to look at the others... LOL love that you do what I do and get so many ideas from one simple challenge - its great huh?

Susan said...

I struggled with this one too....looks like you have a great card even if you did struggle!

Sue said...

Great card.Sue.x

Jen said...

Love the image, works well for a man.
jenjoy x

Linby said...

Great card-so simple and very effective. Now why can't I do that!
Linbyx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well I like it, and so masculine

Sylvie said...

Wonderful card
Hug Sylvie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...