WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 17 March 2011

Love Grows

It's the Oldies wedding anniversary at the end of this month and I had been thinking hard about what to do for them - after all, 52 years together and I think they have got the t-shirt!  However, they are both keen gardeners (thanks for all the veg dad) and this Lili Of The Valley Love Grows stamp seemed just right.






Papers are from the Basic Grey Curio collection - I am totally in love with that floral one.  Would love wallpaper like that.

Hugs Sxx

15 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww that is a stunning card Squirrel!!!
Hugs Kristel

Louise said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and image.
Louise xx

Seafield Jo said...

Gorgeous card, fab colouring, they're going to love it. Jo x

Jacqui P said...

OMG!!! I just love this card Squirrel!!! I think I shall have to copy.....erm.....take inspiration he he!! from it and SOON!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

Jackie said...

What a sweet card, love the floral paper :o)
Jackie xx

craftymum said...

Oh Squirrel
they will love this gorgeous card.
hugs sarah x

Vicky said...

Stunning card sweetie love the paper I have the same one its a gorgeous pad. The image is perfect hun & I love the design of it.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jan said...

Adorable card, I love the image, its exactly what I need for my Dad's anniversary they love gardening. xx Jan

Tasha said...

Squirrel i love the word 'oldies' lol!such a gorgeous card, your really worked that BG paper fabulously, it looks beautiful with this LOTV image...so sweet
love tasha xx

coops said...

wow, stunning card squirrel.fab shape and the image is adorable.i love the yummy papers, so lush :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

SO gorgeous Squirrel! Adorable image and love the design, fab card :o) Lisa x

tilly said...

a great image to fit such a great occasion, fab shape and papers
Tilly

Loz said...

oh this will be perfect I'm sure! Love that image!! Congrats to them for 52 years.. that's alota comprimising lol!!
Hope you're having a lovely day ♥

Mary J said...

Gorgeous, Squirrel! I love that flower paper too and can't bring myself to use it, lol!!! You've inspired me to get it sticky!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love it love it love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...