WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 26 April 2011

THAT tutorial .....

OK, you can stop with the nagging and the hints and the going on and on and on - the painting part has been published .......

Actually, I found this much harder than I thought it would be.  For a woman who can talk all four legs off a donkey, I was struggling to find words for this!

So, if you find that there isn't enough information or not enough pictures, or it is just simply rubbish, please do tell me.

Hugs Sxx

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I did'nt know what you were talking about, obviously I missed this tut so I looked back and wow a distress inks tutorial. Fantasic even for me I can't hear the utube tuts. I have bristol board somewhere in a drawer so must find it and have a go again. Many thanks. Kathleen x

coops said...

fantastic tutorial squirrel.you make it look so easy.i will have to seek out some bristol board now.
thanks for sharing hun :D

xx coops xx

Rufus said...

Nag? Hint?? We wouldn't do that! Left a comment on the tutorial post, but wanted to leave one here too. BRILLIANT, just right, just what I needed to know. Thank You, Squirrel! (Although from my messing around up to now, I'm pretty sure it's not as easy as you make it look, but practice, practice, practice!!)
Hugs,
R/

Jo Walker said...

I thought it was really good. thanks!
What colours would you recommend to start off with? Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...