WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 January 2012

Birthday Boy

Oh I am so loving this - crafting in daylight without Toad watching my every move, lol!!  Back with a second post for today, this one for a couple of challenges:



Somewhere between card, photo and computer, some of the colours on this have got lost in translation - the green is really greener and the red doesn't really poke your eyes out!

Ingredients for this card are:
Stamped Image  Lili Of The Valley Sailing Boat
Medium Tim Holtz Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  Basic Grey, Papermania, Little Sizzlets
Sentiment  Woodware Banners
Extras  Pebbles Inc Candy Dots and Martha Stewart punch
The bunting is hand cut (you can tell can't you!)

Right, I must be a good little Squirrel now and either start some DT work (which I could do tomorrow) or some clearing up in the kitchen - oh the decisions I have to make ......

And speaking of kitchens - some wonderful news - it looks like it will happen after all!  Our project manager (hi Andy) is working his socks off to get me this kitchen.  Who knows, I might be baking cakes in a nice, new, shiny oven before too long.  

Hugs, Sxx

23 comments:

craftymum said...

one of my fave LOTV boy stamps. A wonderful card Squirrel
hugs Sarah x

XxJULESxX said...

oh love this! fabulous!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel just love the image and colour's are fab
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Annie said...

I love the bright touches of red on this nautical card Squirrel - perfect for Lili's Little Fairy challenge this week and happy you could join in again. I hope you get that new kitchen and oven .. .. I must say having a new oven that works is fabulous, although the cleaning after every use has now worn off!
hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Oh Squirrel this card is so lovely, just perfect for a Boy!
I hope your New Kitchen looks stunning. Debbiexx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope tha earache soon clears up hun. Fab card, love rhe bunting and cute image.

Lisa Jane said...

oh i just love the LOTV boys.. they are so cute - and your card is fab.. love the bunting
Lisa x

Zippy said...

I love this image and the colours are great! The bunting sets it off a treat. xxxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, the arm looks like it's popping out of the picture with your amazing colouring! Fingers crossed for your kitchen,Julie.x

kay said...

super card and i love how the red pops out,x

Claire said...

Fabulous card, this is one of my favourite LOTV images. Love the red bunting too, really jumps off the card. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Fabulous card, this is one of my favourite LOTV images. Love the red bunting too, really jumps off the card. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

Love this Squirrel especially the colouring and love the bunting.
Hugs Sally xxx

catherine said...

Brilliant card and the bunting looks fab
x catherine

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great card! I like the die cut/punched border in the background. It makes me think of the railroad bridge over the river near my grandparent's house--the perfect place to go to play with your sailboat. Thanks for sharing! And fingers crossed about the kitchen upgrade.

Clare said...

Hello my lovely Squirrel friend. So sorry to hear you have been poorly angel and hope you feel better real soon now you are on the antibiotic. Well it is definitely not affecting your creativity as all of your cards are gorgeous. Your colouring is spectacular as usual and some beautiful stamps. Make sure Vincent and Toad are looking after you babes. Big furry hugs Clare, Bert & Simone xxx

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous!! Love the darling little image. And its colored perfectly.. Very beautiful work as always.. hugs, Linda

Rufus said...

Oh I love that LOTV stamp! Are there any LOTV's that you don't have?? Sorry I haven't been around lately, it's been nutsy around here. Hey, it would be great if you got that dream kitchen after all!
Pets to my boy, Vince,
R/

June Nelson said...

I think this is gorgeous I love the banner and the red and green work really well its lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

fabulous male card hun.i love this fab image and colour combo is stunning :D
so pleased that you are going to get your kitchen hun.

xx coops xx

Jen Nelson said...

one of my fave stamps

thanks for joining us at Cards For Men

Jen xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

fabulous card and love that punchacross the centre and NO I couldn't tell the buntinmg was handcut!

Daisychain said...

A great male card, thank you for joining us this time at Lili’s Little Fairies. Hugs Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...