WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 June 2012

It's That Time of Year Again

And they're off!  The 2012 Tour de France has officially started, and I'm going to be in heaven for the next three weeks.  And we have a serious chance of having a British winner for the first time ever in the history of the race - GO BRADLEY!!


Just look at all those thigh muscles ........ wink!

For today's earlier post, which actually does feature a card, click here to see my Less Is More entry!

Hugs, Sxx

2 comments:

Zippy said...

Woooohooooo! Right there with you hun! There is also another part of their anatomy that is also very attractive besides their thighs, now stop thinking dirty! I meant those tight little....bums! xxxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Yayy come on Bradley. I've watched him practice at the Mancester Velodrome in the past and he certainly deserves his success for all his hard work. Debs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...