WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunshine And Apples

Afternoon all.  After yesterday being a craftless day I had hoped to do better today, but I've only managed one DT card and one just because I could card.  Looks like it will be a quiet week on Squirrel's World with nothing to show you!!

Anyhoo, here is today's just because I could card:


I've had this Belles 'n' Whistles stamp "Sunshine And Apples" for ages but she's never been inked until today.  I think I was put off by lots of tiny detail, but once I got the brushes going she wasn't too bad.  Sentiment is Hero Arts, painting medium was Distress Inks and the glittered matting card is from First Editions Boho Chic.


Hugs, Sxx

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sweet image.xxx

Jacqui P said...

wow I love this! funnily enough I looked at this stamp today! now I am totally inspired! Squirrel you do clean and simple so well! lovely!
Hugs
Jacqui x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow simply beautiful
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Squirrel, this is stunning, love the beutifully coloured image.

Donna x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I love the image, tis so cute!

Tags xx

Sue said...

beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and I love the CAS style

Sue

Claire said...

Really sweet card hun - love the simple design too. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Squirrel. love the image..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zippy said...

Adorable card hun, you have coloured her perfectly. Love the colours you have used, just perfect. xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image and you've coloured her perfectly.
Lorraine x

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing CAS card Squirrel. Debs xx

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card, the lovely image is coloured beautifully :o)
Jackie xx

Jane said...

Keep thinking sunny thoughts please, the bottom portion of my lawn near the river looks like a paddy field!
Yet another cute card my friend.
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.i love your colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great card! I wondered if the one layer was glittery or textured because you can totally see it. Great job capturing that on the photo. I gotta say that I'm not a fan of small detailed stamps either. I don't have the patience for coloring all those nooks and crannies.

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun :o) Such a pretty image, love the colours you've used. Hugs, Lisa x

tilly said...

what a beautiful stamp and so well coloured, fab card
Tilly

Chrissy said...

I love this one Squirrel..gorgeous image and colouring...all those little details bother me with my pencils, I have to sharpen all the time..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...