WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 8 June 2012

Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration

I'm late, I'm late .... for a very important date!  No, I'm not turning into a portly white rabbit, I'm late for my posting for this weeks WINTER WONDERLAND challenge!

This week we are asking you to use a gorgeous photograph as your inspiration, and this one has so much to fire your creativity.


I've used the blue, the baubles and the sparkle to create my DT card


Ingredients:
Stamped Image - Marianne Design
Medium - Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Rhinestone Stickles
Papers - Dovecraft
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio

I hope to see you all over at the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week and don't forget to tell us in your post what inspired you.  

Hugs Sxx

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely shades of blue and beautiful image

Sue

Linda said...

Hi Squirrel what a cute card I love the glitter around the edge of your die cut love Linda

downrightcrafty said...

oh so very pretty and sweet image too
Hugs Kate xx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

The card is beautiful! And the photo IS very inspiring, I might just climb up to my crafty corner and get working myself ;) By the way, I LOVE your blog! :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

The card is beautiful! And the photo IS very inspiring, I might just climb up to my crafty corner and get working myself ;) By the way, I LOVE your blog! :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He he, what a little cutie, love her. Great take on the photo.

Joey said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, gorgeous image and loving the cool blues. Joey x

Sonia said...

(I wanted to give you the award I received, but the rules provide less than 200followers :( )
Your new card is fantastic!!! This stamps is so sweet,I love it:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is sweet and that bauble paper is gorgeous
Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel love the image and paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Pamela said...

Beautiful cute card, love that image and the papers are gorgeous.

Pam x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a soft and serene card! You rocked this challenge. I love to see photo challenges like this because I see the photo and think, "that's nice." It doesn't inspire me to great things, or even NOT great things, so I'm impressed when others can use it as a jumping off point.

thecraftycavalier said...

Love, love, love these colours hun! Just fabulous. I can join in this week - I can do blue. In all sorts of ways really! Fantabulous! Hugs, grumpy fairy x

coops said...

so beautiful squirrel.gorgeous icy blue colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS, it certainly has a winter theme and so pretty too

Zippy said...

Fab card, the image is just beautiful and love the colours and papers. xxx

Curly said...

Love this S, the image is so cute and fabulous papers too,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
P.S have you been watching the tours

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and cute hun - love the soft colours and sweet image.
pauline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...