WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 18 July 2012

One of Those Days?

When I saw this little fella over at Quixotic Paperie I just could not resist - he is from Susana Loves Stamps - Oddly Sweet range and appropriately named as Those Days.  You can find him here.


As usual, I painted him first and then rummaged about like a headless chicken looking for a paper that would work.  I thought this page from Prima Songbird worked well.  Matting layer and punched dots are DCWV card.  Oh, and the image is painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) naturally!

I think I might have that expression when I go back to work next week ..........

Hugs, Sxx

20 comments:

Victoria said...

I have no idea what you mean... all my days are perfect! Hmmm.... I hope today isn't one of those days!

Caroline said...

Fabulous card the image is cute and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Chrissy said...

Hee Hee...he is so cute...great paper choice...I will be looking like that next week,I have all the G/kids back...full steam ahead...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, I frequently have those days :o)
Jackie xx

Jane said...

Had one of those days yesterday LOL
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

So cute, Mary x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and love the colours.

Carol Willis said...

I usually have that expression when I get home from work. Love this Squirrel, just been over and had a look and made a new shopping list, they're fab.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

fabulous card, such a great image - made me smile so thanks for that!!


Sue

Lorraine said...

I have too many of those days at the minute!!
Fab card - what an image!!
Lorraine x

Kara Lynne said...

I sure got a kick outta this card! Thanks for making me smile!

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this card Squirrel!!
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Fab, Fun card Squirrel! Fab colouring!

Sarah x

thecraftycavalier said...

Where did you get that picture of me?!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who colours first and then thinks ' oh, sugar lumps, I have no paper to match' hehehe! I LOVE this image - super duper! Big hugs, Jayne x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

Kat said...

That image is sooo cute. Sometimes feel as if there are more of "those days" than any other kind.

Kat xx

Curly said...

I know exactly how this poor unfortunate feline feels lol
awesome image its a real lol card ,
Have a lovely day Hugs Bridget :0) x

coops said...

heheh just love this hun, fantastis image :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

He is just fab! Brilliant card and this would be perfect for hanging on your wall at work! xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

He is so cute! I can see why you had to snap up that stamp right away. I would have too. Usually I find what papers I want to use first and color the image accordingly. But sometimes I do color first and hunt papers second. Somehow that always takes so much longer. It may be my extensive paper stash or it may be that I can't decide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...