WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Last Monster

Phew, what a scorcher!  I read somewhere today that the humidity is increasing as the week goes on - it's apparently been 49% today, but will be 87% on Thursday.  Brace yourselves for a serious dose of Tail Frizzing!

Anyhoo, as it is so hot today, I thought it a good time to show you Monster Chill - the last of my SCACD Susanna Loves Stamps Oddly Sweet Collection - there are others in the range, but not at my house.  Yet.

One of the young barristas is leaving my favourite coffee shop in five weeks to take up his place at University and I thought that the sentiment with this little chap was perfect for student life ...... he may not see it in quite the same way!


Isn't he just adorable and goofy looking?  I've painted him in Distress Inks (ReInkers) and the pawprints paper (which is glittered) is from a Bazoo Zoo pack that I got on sale for £1.29.  You've gotta love a bargain like that!.


Hugs, Sxx

22 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute card, and the sentiment is hilarious...

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the sentiment made me laugh. Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant image and just love that sentiment!
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

He is goofy, but quite adorable, and love the sentiment.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the image.xxx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
mickymunchkin

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol i really did laugh out loud! Fab image and even fabber sentiment lol
Lisa x

thecraftycavalier said...

How do you have a picture of my husband? Uncanny! Absolutely fabulous. I love it! My hair is already super frizzy - don't tell me worse is to come! Hugs, Jayne x

Sue said...

fab card, just love that image and great sentiment. The backing paper is brill too.

sue

Tanya said...

This card is genious Squirrel! That sentiment is brilliant! Love the little monster too :D

Tags xx

Victoria said...

A brilliant tongue-in-cheek card! That paper was a bargain!

Donna Mosley said...

This is fab Squirrel, love the image.

Donna x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel. I'm really loving these images (I've added them to my shopping list).
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

heehe this is stunning hun.i love the fun image and the sentiment is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

evening hun, loving these little monsters so cut and beautifully coloured too, bet your playing now with Bella aren't you, but then it is so hard not too, cannot wait to see your playing
Hugs Kate xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Love it! oh its just so perfect - I need to invest in this set for my brothers birthday card! perfect!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a fun card Squirrel - that sentiment had me in stitches!!
Thanks for popping by today - look forward to seeing you at In The Pink!
Sylvia x

Mary J said...

Such a fun fab card Squirrel - great papers and love the colouring!

Elise said...

OMGosh .. hahahahha! Seriously, I read the sentiment and cracked up laughing!!! That is so cute!! What a darling image and I love how you've coloured him so soft with the inks .. it's beautiful!!!

ps ... ugh with the humidity! :( Yuckers. lol!

Hugs,
Elise

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card, great paper and colouring, love it.

Jacki Daniels said...

Loving this just been over to with out words would like to you and the team all the best for it I am now a follower of your blog too
Jacki xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is so funny! I often say that I'm already breathing, heart beating, digesting, growing hair and nails that surely you can't expect me to ANSWER THE PHONE at the same time, do you? I'm really quite busy. He is a cute monster. He kind of looks like a germ. You know, what I'd imagine a germ to look like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...