WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 6 December 2012

Crafting In The Dark

Edited to add better photo!
Remember that Bruce Springsteen song Dancing In The Dark?  I'm changing the lyrics ...... !!

Here is a really poor photo of what I have done tonight - I've made this easel card to go on our mantelpiece when I (finally) get around to putting the Christmas decorations up.

Although the photo is rubbish (camera in one hand, daylight lamp in other) you get the idea - I'll edit to add a better picture when we eventually get some daylight.


I've used the Meoples Nativity Set for this
All painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Too many colours to list this time
Paper is from last year's Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas
Giant pearls are from stash
Edges done with Gold Metallic ProMarkers so there is a gentle shine



These Meoples are so much fun - I was chuckling to myself all the way through making this!

Hugs, Sxx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love those characters and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Tanya said...

So cute Squirrel, it'll look lovely on the mantelpiece :)

Tags xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! so cute Squirrel, love the meoples.

Donna x

Sue said...

Oh this is adorable Squirrel. I love those cute characters and the perfect sentiment too.

Hugs Sue

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The Meoples are kind of silly looking, in that fun way. You did an excellent job with the gold edging. I can never get smooth edges like that. You have talent!

scrappymo! said...

This is so cute It reminds me of the Little People Nativity that my grandkids have.

kay said...

Cute images and card,x

Carol Willis said...

Love this Squirrel, fabulous images and design, and I think the lighting is very atmospheric!
Hugs
Caz x

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the characters, they look so cute!
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This still looks gorgeous sweetie even though it was hard to photograph. The weather and light is a nightmare at this time of year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous squirrel.your nativity scene is really cute ;D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Very sweet card^_^ Adorable stamps^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...