WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 7 December 2012

Get Well Bunny

Evening all folks!  How has your week been?  I am so glad it's Friday - it's been one heck of a week, especially with the weather we've had - rain, snow, wind, ice, frost, rain, snow, more rain.  But it is December so it would be odd to have a heatwave, lol.

Earlier in the week, my mate Pig's little boy went into hospital so I wanted to make him a get well card ready for when he came home.  This is what I did.


I've used this adorable Get Well Bunny from Lili Of The Valley
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Weathered Wood, Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass
Papers are all from the Nitwits/LOTV Petal Fresh pad and I've inked the
edges with Faded Jeans Distress Inks
Card Candi. a few gems and a Hero Arts sentiment to finish off

I've had a text message to say he loved it so it's ok to post it here now.

I've got an order for one like this but in pink, and a ruby anniversary card to get done this weekend, and I need to make a start on writing those pesky Christmas cards, so I might not be around too much but hope to catch up with you soon.

Stay warm my friends!

Hugs, Sxx

18 comments:

Deborah said...

What a gorgeous card which you've coloured beautifully.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is so adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Janice said...

A delightful image & card - bet it cheered him up no end. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead so won't be lounging around with the hound! Jx

Kat said...

Gorgeous get well card Squirrel. Just perfect for a wee boy. Love those papers.

I've got my cards all arranged into who gets what but now I'm prevaricating about writing them!

Kat xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully.
Love it!
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Squirrel. I love that cute image and the papers are beautiful.

I hope you have a fab weekend
Hugs Sue

Debbie said...

Ah Squirrel what a gorgeous Get Well card, hope he likes it and is feeling better soon.
OMG what the heck is going on with this weather we are having...Snow on it's way I think!
Dx

Chrissy said...

Awww..this is just precious, such a gorgeous card, fabulous colouring and love the image...so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. I love the papers and layout, and as always your colouring is brilliant.

kay said...

Another beauty squirrel,love your colouring of the image,x

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.i really love your colours and stunning sweet image and design :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card Squirrel, 'twould make anyone feel better. Love your Nativity easel card too :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! A beautiful card Squirrel, love the super cute image and gorgeous details.

Donna x

Mary J said...

So adorable Squirrel! Love the colouring as usual!

Denise Goeldner said...

What a lovely image and get well card hugs xx

Jennifer said...

Awwww, this is so cute Squirrel...I'm sure the little chap must have loved it.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Awww.... sad little bunnies. I hope he is better soon. Love the blues and the layers. I really need to remember lots of layers like this. It works well and has the added bonus of using up more papers (which I could never buy again and have enough to last me the rest of my life).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...