WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 December 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus (x 2)

Two Santa cards for you today - I really really should be writing and not making!

The first card is for this week's Sweet Stamping Challenge which is Here Comes Santa Claus - well he will be here all too soon, and who is to say whether I have been naughty or nice ..... I think this Santa may just have read my wish list......


I've used the Cheery Santa from Make It Crafty
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Squeezed Lemonade
Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Simply matted on card edged with a red Copic pen
Hero Arts sentiment

And the second card is a midway reminder for the Monochrome Christmas challenge over at Without Words - we are seeing a few cards without handcoloured images on this month - come on guys, we know you have the talent to colour so it would be nice to see it please!


Sugar Nellie stamp Santa with Tree
Distress Inks (ReInkers) - every shade of brown!
Hobby Art sentiment
Doodlebug pearls

Hugs, Sxx

25 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous I love the cute santa's. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards,love the images.xxx

Mary J said...

Both brilliant, Squirrel! Love how you did the second in that gorgeous ochre colour!

Wishcraft said...

They're both fabulous hun! Coloured so beautifully and perfect CAS designs too. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous Santa's Squirrel. I love the top one, he looks so jolly, and your second monochrome Santa looks fabulous, so beautifully coloured.

Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Funny Santa should laugh at our Christmas list Squirrel, my family went into laughing hysterics at mine....two fabulous cards and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ok this is scary but I am seeing more and more CAS cards like these which I love. 2 fantastic Santas and 2 gorgeous cards. You never know I just might have to try something like this.

Sue said...

Wonderful cards, I love the images and your colouring is f a b u l o u s!!

Hugs Sue

rachel said...

two fabulous cas cards - love them both - great images xx

Jane said...

Fantastic cards my friend, you really are the mistress of CAS!
Hugs
Jane

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are fabulous Squirrel I like both santa's.

Kevin xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards, the first is toooo funny and the second cute and sweet:))
Big hug,
Sonia

Chris said...

Such fabby cards! Love that jolly Santa in the first one and the colours you have used in the second one look amazing!
Thanks for playing at Sweet stampin' this week!
Chris
x

Denise Goeldner said...

Both these creations are awesome must admit though my fav is the bottom one thanks for sharing hugs xx

Tina said...

adorable...both so sweet

scrappymo! said...

Great job...I find ti hard to do a CAS card. You do it so well and they are always lovely!

Jackie said...

Two wonderful Santa cards, I love them both :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

awesome cards hunny your colouring is PERFECT! hugs me xx

Liza said...

Two gorgeous CAS cards.

Liza x

Kat said...

Great Christmas cards Squirrel. Love both these Santas!

Kat xx

Whisper said...

The first Santa is a jolly fellow and am loving the colour of the second one, Luv Sam x

coops said...

both so stunning hun.gorgeous cas designs and your santas are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful cards,love those Santa images. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

Jenny said...

Ooooo! I love both these Santa cards. So glad that you joined us At Sweet Stampin'. Good luck!

Zippy said...

Fab cards hun and great colouring! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...