WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 12 December 2012

It Would Make More Sense .....

It would make more sense if I started writing Christmas cards but I'm still poorly and I can't face it.  I'll possibly get round to it at the weekend, I always work better with a deadline looming!

Feeling sorry for myself and have nothing newly made to show you and even tomorrow's Lili post is scheduled but I have found this little chap who hasn't been blogged before.


Christmas Bunny from Whimsy/Wee Stamps
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are all from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley
Borders from stash

Hugs, Sxx

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is so adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Take care and I hope you feel better soon. Hugs Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Oh I so love this I'm glad you didnt forget about this little fella.
Hope you feel better soon sweetie, take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mary J said...

Oh I love! Fab use of papers and of course your gorgeous colouring, Squirrel!

Sue said...

Oh, sorry you are still feeling unwell, I hope you are better soon.
This is gorgeous. I love that cute image and beautiful papers

Hugs Sue

cebelica said...

I hope you'll feel better soon!

Your card is gorgeous! This image it just too cute and your coloring is fantastic!

Hugs! xx

Chrissy said...

I'm running so fast up the back alley way trying to catch up Squirrel,..so sorry you still feel so bad...get well soon..Christmas is coming you gotta get better for that..fabulous card too, love the image and colours, fab papers..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dorte said...

Stunning, sweet and lovely.
hugs Dorte

Kat said...

Lovely card Squirrel, love that sweet image. I really need to get my DT card made for Saturday since we need to leave on Friday to babysit but I feel a bit uninspired!

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

Kat xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured as always. I love it!

Sorry to hear you still feel poorly, hope you're better soon.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly hun, hope you'll be better soon - fingers crossed it'll be all done with by Christmas... that's what I keep telling myself with these illnesses that keep going round us all!

I love this card, the image is absolutely adorable, fab papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rufus said...

I'd been hoping that the Doc could fix you up, guess it's gonna take a little time, huh? Sweet card. Sure hope you feel more like your bushy tailed self soon!
R/

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel.
Now you just concentrate on getting yourself well for Christmas...hugs
Jackie xx

Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon my friend - love your card by the way.
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.adorable image and i love your snowflake papers.
feel better soon hun, take care :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny! so sorry your still feeling rubbish still! wishing you well soon xx

Zippy said...

I just love this image! Card is absolutely gorgeous! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...