WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 10 December 2012

Second In A Row

I did say I would have another go at the LESS IS MORE In A Row challenge, so here is my second attempt.  It would seem that my camera doesn't like too much white!


I've used a set of freebie stamps by Adam Pescott that came with a magazine a few months ago, I think these little kitties tell a wonderful story of cake creation!  Splash of Distress Ink colour, Hero Arts sentiment and a doodled border line.

I'm not at work today - this sinus pain is really getting me down and I'm having dizzy spells.  I've phoned for a doctor's appointment, which isn't until 4.40 this afternoon, so in the meantime I'm staying in the warm!

Hugs, Sxx

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, ohh this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Get better soon xx such a cute card and love your wee hamster below, gorgeous red and blue.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love all the cute kittens. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the adorable little kitty, wish mine would be so helpful.

Hope the Dr can help you out. Poor you, sounds dreadful.
Hugs
Caz x

Jackie said...

Oh this is so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Jen Nelson said...

omg this is adorable squirrel

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Sue said...

Awww I love those cute kitties and you have made such a lovely card with them.

I hope you are feeling better soon

Hugs Sue

Dorte said...

So very cute, Squirrel.
Hope you'll feel better soon.
hugs Dorte

Jane said...

I'm not looking, I am on a diet - and unless I want to wear dungarees on Christmas day I'd best not look ..........
Oh poop, I peeked - your card is fantastic my friend, but now my tummy is a rumbling!!!LOL
Hugs
Jane

Lorraine said...

These are so cute! Gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Kathyk said...

What a row of cuties!

Kathyk

Uma said...

fantastic, must get me some more cat stamps ;o)_

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.i love those sweet kitties.i hope you got some meds off the doctor.

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

WOT a sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Bummer on the sinuses! I hope you get fixed up soon. I have this set too thanks to a very generous Squirrel!!!!! Very sweet.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Squirrel, what a cute image...hope you pick up soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

What a great set of stamps and even better, that they came free in a magazine, Luv Sam x

Zippy said...

So cute! I've got these stamps too and was wondering what to do with them! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...