WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 16 December 2012

WINNER of Christmas Mini Candy

Morning all, I'm off to Church in a minute but thought I'd best sort out my Christmas Mini Candy first and let you know who the winner is!

So, cranked up Random Number Generator and he selected .......


No 23 - that's you Caz of Caz''s Crafty Snug!

Thank you to everyone who took part - I wish I could send you all a little something for Christmas.  

Caz, could you email me your snail-mail details please hunny so I can try and get your candy
to you in time for Christmas - squirrel1964@hotmail.co.uk

Next candy will be for my blogoversary - a little while to wait but it will be worth it.

Hugs all, Sxx

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Congrats to Caz!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caz and thanks again Squirrel! xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Woo hoo Caz, well done! Shaz in Oz.x

Carol Willis said...

Oh WOW!! Can't believe I've won. Thanks so much, I shall email you shortly.
Hugs
Caz x

Uma said...

well done Caz!

Uma said...

well done Caz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...