WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 18 December 2012

You've not seen me here really ....

.... because I am supposed to be doing really organised things like wrapping Toad's presents while he is out of the house but ..... just wanted to share this tiny weeny gift box with you that I made for a friend - she is after a new mobile for Christmas and whilst I can't run to buying the phone for her, I can at least chip in to the phone fund, so this is a sort-of money wallet in a box!



Looking at it now I can see that I managed to move the image slightly when I was putting the flowers on.  Bum.  Oh well, if I make sure she has a sherry first she may not notice!

Turned into a postage stamp with an X-Cut die
Box made from First Edition cardstock thanks to Martha Stewart scoring board
Flowers and leaf from Wild Orchid Crafts
Woodware self-adhesive cotton lace
Image painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Markers
Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Pumice Stone and Black Soot

Right, back downstairs to the wrapping ......

Hugs Sxx

22 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I love these little boxes, pouches, pillow boxes, etc that are popping up everywhere this time of year! Yours is so adorable...and such a nice surprise for her.
Your image is perfect!

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image and the gorgeous flowers and lace.

Hugs Sue

Chrissy said...

Hee...hee...I'm not here either...should be on the road going to work..but just saw you pop up on my reader and came to see this gorgeous box...love the lace and flowers and such a gorgeous Teddy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caroline said...

I love the box the image is so cute and the box is beautifully decorated. Caroline xxx

kay said...

Well I should be washing up so pretend you haven't seen me either lol
This is fab,x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous box Squirrel. I love the image and flowers. It looks so pretty.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is fabulous hun! Love your pretty box, the image is adorable... how did I not notice this little cutie before?! Hugs, Lisa x

Caroline said...

this is gorgeous x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so gorgeous, that lace finishes it off perfectly.

Elise said...

OoOH Squirrel! This is sooOO BEAUTIFUL!!! How WONDERFUL .. and the perfect image for this! Love the soft pretty colors my dear! GORGEOUS!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous box, and I doubt anyone would notice that very slight shift, I didn't until you mentioned it :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this Squirrel - sooo pretty and love the flowers and lace!

Now get on and do your xmas work!!! :)

thecraftycavalier said...

Wowzers hun! This is faberific! Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully. Great idea - she'll love it! Big hugs, icky Fairy xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a sweet image and love the box hugs xx

Cathy said...

I won't tell Toad!!!
Gorgeous gift box, and such a cute ickle bear ... love it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.love the adorable bear and beautiful colouring :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous gift box Squirrel I like the sweet image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so sweet, Squirrel, love the very cute image and those flowers are scrummy. :o)

Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creation S. Love the colour and those awesome flowers and lace.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Zippy said...

This is just gorgeous! Such a lovely image and colours, and so pretty! I think I would rather have the box than the phone! xxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creation. Nice stamp. So sweet.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Did you get all the presents wrapped then? I've learned that the PRESENT is the important part, 'specially for dudes. You could use tin foil as the wrapper (or an Amazon box) and they are just as pleased as fancy wrapping with a big bow!

Love your sweet gift box. I don't think your friend will notice the flowers being a wee bit off. I like the idea of liquoring her up first though just in case. Hee hee. Such a good friend you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...