WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 9 April 2013

Candy Winners!

Evening all, just popping in with the details of the two winners of my Spring/Easter Candy ....... I won't keep you hanging around in suspense, Random Number Generator has done his thing and ---


THE WINNER of PRIZE 1
£20 LILI OF THE VALLEY VOUCHER
is

No 20 and that is you CLAIRE DAY

and

THE WINNER of PRIZE 2
THE SURPRISE ASSORTMENT BOX
is

No 16 and that is you CAZ

Well done ladies - could you email me please so we can sort out your prizes

Thank you to everyone who took part and sorry if you didn't win this time.
There will be more candy in a while so keep visiting, wouldn't want you to miss the chance.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to the winners! Lucky ladies :D

T x x

Sue said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!
Sue xx

Rufus said...

Congrats to Claire and Caz, the lucky ladies!
R/

Claire said...

OMG OMG I can't believe I have won! WOW thank you so much hunni ..... off to email you! Hugs, Claire xxx

Mary J said...

well done to the winners!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...