WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 11 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies (DT) Clean And Simple

Yooo-hooo!  Hello all, how are you on this wonderful Liliday then?  Blimey, when I offered to help out Mummy Fairy while she has a well deserved rest, little did I know what I was taking on.  This Fairy lark is hard work!

Anyhoo, we have another super challenge for you this week over a LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES and although I am expecting to hear lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth, I know you will still produce some amazing work - our theme for this week is CLEAN AND SIMPLE.  My favourite!

Here is my effort


Easy-peasy lemon squeezy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Used some offcuts of LOTV/Nitwits Perfect Pair papers
A Martha Stewart border and corner punch and a sentiment from the Scroll Sentiments set
Voila!

The DT Fairies have created some beauties for you this week so I hope you are inspired to join us.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

22 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel as always :) I love the colour combo, so pretty :)

Tags xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a delightful card sweetie. Gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the patchwork paper. Hugs, Claire x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card squirrel.
Love the paper strip across the card too, it goes perfectly with the super cute image
Hugs Kelly

tilly said...

what lovely colours, like the lattice strip
Tilly

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

You really are doing a fabulous job standing in for Mummy Fairy. I think we should call you our Fairy Godmother!
Your card is gorgeous, wonderful colouring and pretty papers.
hugs Sue

kay said...

Fab card,such pretty paper and colours x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image Squirrel, beautifully coloured and soo cute.A real pretty card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, The image is sweet, I like the colours and the punched border.
Kevin xx

Lisa Jane said...

so sweet and i love the patchwork papers
Lisa x

Annette said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the pink.
xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Squirrel - such a cute image and beautiful DP's
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Grrr, CAS. You do it so well, this is such an adorable image x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image and the CAS design. You're doing a fab job in fairy land!
Lorraine x

Shelly said...

Hi Squirrel, such a cute card, great image and lovely colouring x

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, Squirrel! Love the soft fresh colours!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.really pretty spring colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Wowwww,terrific card,I adore this beautiful image ^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Deborah said...

Gorgeous - I love the CAS style and your colouring is fab.

Deborah A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...