WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 18 April 2013

Lili's Little Fairies (DT) Seeing Double

Well would you look at that .... it's another Liliday already!  Are you ready to have fun with LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES this week?  I do hope so.

So, our challenge for this week is SEEING DOUBLE!  Yes, we would like to see a card made with two character stamps, or one stamp featuring two characters.

The Design Team have pulled out all the stops again this week (those Fairies really have been sprinkled with the magic dust).  Here is what I made:


I have used:
LOTV Football Crazy (on the left) and Super Striker (on the right)
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers and Markers)
I hold my hand up, I made a total hash of the football so that is from another stamp
entirely and laid over the top!
Papers are from the Nitwits/LOTV Candles and Cake paper pad
And the sentiment is from LOTV Vintage Labels Just To Say clear sentiment set
And the additional pearl gemmie things are from stash

So, if you love making cards using LOTV images, come on over and join us! 
And this week we have a little prize for the winner from  STAMPOSAURUS in the shape of two very cute stamps (wish I could win these)





Hugs, Squirrel xx


22 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Squirrel love the images and fabulous paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Debs said...

Adorable card Squirrel - two perfect images and fab colours.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Squirrel. Those images work so well together and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab idea to use these two boys, love the bright colours.

Unknown said...

What a fun card... lovely colours too.
Hugs
Kim M
x

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Squirrel, these two little lads go fabulously together! :)

Tags xx

Chrissy said...

They match up so well Squirrel, you would never know they are two stamps, so clever. fabulous colouring and love the papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Fabulous card hun! Love the two images together and the bright papers are gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Deborah said...

Fab card. I love how you have used these two stamps together and they have been coloured perfectly.

Deborah A

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Squirrel. I love the way you've combined the images, fab!
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Great card - I love how you have used the 2 stamps together, brilliant and fab papers and colours too. My LOTV voucher arrived in the post today - thank you! Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the adorable images and the design and papers are fab.

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Squirrel, I like the sweet footballers and the papers.
Kevin xx

Sharon said...

A really clever use of both stamps.

Mary J said...

I love your little soccer game there, Squirrel - adorable!

Sonia said...

Adorable images for this fabulous card my dear friend^_^
Have a lovely day,
Sonia

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Squirrel, Very colourful. Love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the image and the colours and layout is fab.

Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning hun.gorgeous bold colours and design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Elise said...

Oh Squirrel! Sorry I've not been by sooner ... I've been running around like crazy here! :( Well, your card is just absolutely ADORABLE .. and this is such a PERFECT match that you did! Wow! I love it!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Whisper said...

Oh brilliant hun, i love how you have combined 2 stamps, great layout and papers too, Luv Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...