WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 May 2013

Lili's Little Fairies (DT) Spots AND Stripes

Well hello Thursday!  Two reasons to be cheerful today, one is that I have the day off work tomorrow so an extra long Bank Holiday weekend for me, and the other is, of course, it is Liliday!

We have a super challenge for you over at LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES this week and our theme is Spots AND Stripes.

Now before anyone shouts at me for not using a Lili image for my card, I can 100% confirm that it is - in fact it is the very first Lili stamp I got, and I can show you the packaging as evidence should the need arise.


This is Moggi (needless to say he has long since been retired)
Sentiment is Hobby Arts I think
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sizzix Photo Corners die
And that's pretty much that!

Spots AND Stripes is always a fun challenge so I really look forward to seeing your makes, please remember that you must use a Lili image for your entry to be considered as a winning one

See you there!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I remember him. My first intro to LOTV were the original fairy diecuts, also long retired. Very cute card. I adore your baby below, wanna come and give him a cuddle.

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, I love spots and stripes together :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card and image....fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

Such a fabulous image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
I hope you enjoy your extra long weekend
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Fab image and colours, love it!
Enjoy your long weekend
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, perfect in every way huggles Pops x x x

Kara Lynne said...

Ha! I did have to look twice, but I thought it was probably an older image. Very cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card sweetie, very cute.

Have a super extra long weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

It sure is, I remember that image well! Love your card. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

He is a cute little Moggie..fabulous colouring..and lucky you with a long weekend...enjoy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love the spots and stripes and stunning sweet kitty :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love using spots and stripes together. Love those LOTV papers.

Kat xx

Zippy said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and love the papers xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...