WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 5 September 2013

Crafty Little Fairies (DT) Cute 'n' Cuddly Critters

Hello chaps!  It's here again, but with a difference!  OK, it used to be Liliday, but now it is Fairyday and we have a super first challenge for you at CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES!



Our theme is CUTE N CUDDLY CRITTERS so be getting those little furry pals out and inked up.  Remember, you have the choice now to use a stamp or digi from any company, but of course we will always have a soft spot for those Lili cuties so don't be afraid to use those too.


Yes, another CAS card, I'm sorry, but I was fighting a losing battle with time this week
and my colourwork didn't get it's usual love lavished on it either - I am ashamed

This is a LOTV stamp called Party Pup
Slapdash painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas paper
Sentiment from LOTV Christmas Handwritten Phrases set
Glittery gold borders by Anita

Shockingly simple folks, but hey, what's new!

Anyhoo, there are two chances at a prize this week so I hope you will hop on over to the challenge, not only to check out the new look but also to see what my fabbie team mates have created for their DT inspiration - they have put on an amazing show for you (don't they always?)!
 
And while I am at it, I shall sneak this little pup into the Christmas challenge over at CRAFT

Enjoy the challenge!

Hugs, Squirrel xx


16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Happy Fairyday Squirrel!
Your card is gorgeous, I love that cute pup and your colouring looks pretty good from where I'm sitting.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. The new challenge blog layout looks awesome. Wishing even more continued success.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww hun, how cute is this critter? Just gorgeous! You've done a fab job with the new challenge - how about a chocolate bar to celebrate? Is it possible to eat cereal and raw carrot and STILL not lose weight? Am bereft. Love 'n' hugs still fat fairy xxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card squirel
Love this little pup x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I think your colouring is amazing - certainly not anything to be ashamed of with this card or any of yours either!!

I think CAS is the way to go with Christmas cards anyway, there's always so many to make and with rising postage costs, the flatter and lighter the better I say!

Hugs from Tags xx

Debs said...

Uber cute Squirrel and your colouring looks perfect to me :o)
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cas card Squirrel. I love the little dog and you've coloured him beautifully.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Aww that little pup is adorable... your colouring looks fab to me hun, it's a lovely card. Well done with all the challenge changes! Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

OMG!!! Beautiful card Squirrel, love the gorgeous image & fab design.

Donna x

coops said...

simply gorgeous squirrel.really adorable image and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

Loving your CAS cards x

downrightcrafty said...

so sweet and love the design and the image again just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Dorte said...

Cute and adorable, thanks for sharing,
hugs Dorte

Annette said...

Adorable image honey. Love your C&S style as usual. Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love, love, LOVE this card and stamp. Too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...