WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 30 October 2013

In A Pear Tree

Well of course, it's a partridge!  Just a quick post to share a very simple card with you today.

 
The stamped image is (ta-dah) Partridge In A Pear Tree from LOTV
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Mattting layer is Nitwits/LOTV Simple Joys
Sentiment is Hero Arts
Gold border from stash
 
I think this is the most prepared with Christmas cards that I have ever been.  Now all I need to do is sit down and write them all!
 
Hugs Squirrel xx


14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel :-) the pear tree is fabulous and I love the embossed green card ,, looks FAB !

thanks for your comment on my Bluebell ,,, you did make me laugh :-) Happy Shopping ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card, I love these images and I think the unfussy design is just great, Kate x

Jackie said...

Very classy CAS card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Jane said...

Hello there my friend, what a beautiful card.
Hugs
Jane

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love that image it's cute and elegant at the same time :D I'm not prepared at all - I've made four so far hahaha :P

Tags xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I love the image and wonderful colouring - as always!!
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. The image looks fabulous and I love the cas design.
I hope you made it through the storm OK.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I keep selling my cards so still have to make more, gorgeous colours and fab image

Dorte said...

Just a quick note to say; love it,
hugs Dorte

Annette said...

oooh fab image. It's not one I've got as I tend to opt for the bears, but this looks really great. Fab shading on the little pears too, they look so dinky but coloured with your usual fabulous expertise they look really 3d.
Hugs
Annette
xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous simple card darl & I love the image :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Chrissy said...

I love this one Squirrel..fantastic colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirell.i love your partridge in a pear tree image and fabulous tradtional colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

LOVE this, Squirrel!! The CAS design is perfect to feature the lovely image, and the rich colours you have used.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...