WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 21 April 2014

Hairy Hair

Morning all, hope your Bank Holiday Monday (UK) is going to be a fun one.  The sun is shining at the moment and we are about to pop out an collect the chocolate sponge cake that my mum insisted on making us!

But before we do that, I thought I would share with you this little lady who arrived from a very dear friend as a replacement for Easter chocolate.  Rubber is always better in my book, lol.


So, she is A Random Fan stamp (Sherry T Designs) called Little Miss Sassy
She has been coloured with a mixture of Polychromos pencils and Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Crafters Companion Angelica & Adam Female
Sentiment is Personal Impressions
Flowers are an MFT Die-Namics die that I have forgotten the name of
And a little Craftwork Cards purple gingham Card Candi to finish off

This is the first time I have attempted hairy hair with pencils, and I have to say, I am quite pleased with how she turned out.  OK, she's not perfect, but for a first attempt I'm chuffed.


Hope you all have a super day

Hugs, Squirrel xx



19 comments:

Sarah said...

The hairy hair is fablus!! What a great "alternative" Easter gift, she is a lovely stamp. I'm liking the look of those papers too, but no, better not, the floor is groaning with the weight of the gargantuan pile already!! Have a lovely day!! xx

tilly said...

I love the way her hair is done, pencils have worked well
enjoy your cake
Tilly

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the colours ^_^ So summery!

Tags xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card hun - love your colours. Enjoy the cake! Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Squirrel. The hair colouring is awesome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh, gorgeous girl I am really impressed with the hair. Fabulous job! Beautiful card. Hugs, Jayne xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Annette said...

Loving the hair, and the summery feel to the whole card. Love the little gingham candi.
Hope you enjoy the choc cake.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Such a sweet image Squirrel, fabulous colouring and I love the pretty papers.
Enjoy your chocolate cake!
hugs Sue xx

Dorte said...

Such a sweet and cute card, love it, I think you have done her hair fab, Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Squirrel..fantastic colouring..her hair colouring is wonderful..

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, you have made a wonderful job of the 'hairy hair' :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is a cutie, love the colours and her hair looks fab

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.really pretty image and her hair is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm NOT going to say rubbish again! She is beautiful and with gorgeous colouring as always.

Kat said...

Great card Squirrel. Love that sweet image.

Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your hairy hair looks quite hairy indeed! I'm quite impressed with it. and I have to agree that I'll take rubber over chocolate any day! Great card!

Kat W said...

I definitely like the idea of rubber instead of chocolate and what a little cutie she is! Her hairy hair is soooo beautifully textured - I just want to stroke it!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...