WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 2 May 2014

Dodgy Diagnosis

Back again, second card today - you can tell I'm not at work and am ignoring the housework, lol.

Two challenges for this one as well:


And it really is simple as it's a one layer card
High Hopes stamp - Cat-Ching Rays
Hobby Arts sentiment
Polychromos pencils
Ultramarine Marvy le Plume pen for stitches

My crafty pal Jackie at Craft Designs made a comment the other day about me having "hundreds" of stamps.  I love how she has given me the benefit of the doubt.  Given how long it took to track this one down, I even scared myself.  I did a rough calculation - how many years crafting x stamps per month = eeeeeek.  Do you think our council would grant me planning permission for a change of use to stamp store?  Strange thing is, I still struggle to find the right one for the right occasion and just have to invest in another piece of rubber!  My excuse and I am sticking to it.

Hugs
Squirrel xx

Today's earlier post can be found here if your scrolling finger is too tired.


17 comments:

Sarah said...

Housework?! What's that then!? I put my back out once lifting the Dyson so I'm not doing that again!! What a great card Squirrel, great facial expressions on all three!! xx

Julye said...

I love this stamp too its just such a fun image and I can empathise with never quite having the right image for what you have in mind though I have to limit getting new ones as the purse strings are pulled in other directions lol. Love that you are ignoring the housework too my latest excuse for doing that is kitten sitting my son's new baby, he has had her a week today and although I do leave her for periods so she gets use to being on her own(which is very hard) I am spending alot of time playing and at present am on the laptop with her asleep across my neck and though I know I should put her down I just haven't got the heart.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, such a great image, really made me smile and wonderful colouring.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Just killing some free time on Digg and I found your entry. Not normally what I like to read about, but it was definitely worth my time. Thanks...Cccam Server

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous and fun Squirrel, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Joey said...

hehehehehe how fun is he! fab make hun, love it! Joey x

Whisper said...

I so love this stamp and it always makes me LOL, great CAS design too,
Luv Sam x

Mary J said...

a fabulous card, Squirrel - made me smile!

Annette said...

They won't be putting on my gravestone 'she kept the house clean and tidy' for sure. I've not seen this image before but it's quite apt (Arnie 'brought a friend home for tea' last week - not a goldfish, but a pigeon!) He looked quite offended when I screamed as he dragged it through the cat flap. 'But mummy, look what I brought home for you'. I don't think the dustmen were best pleased either. especially when it was covered over with a tray full of piss-covered cat litter. (like a crumble topping!)

Catch ya soon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image and a fab card, love it hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

No dirty words on the blog please [housework]...icky.Fabulous card Squirrel..such a fun image...gave me a big smile to start my day.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards Squirrel. So I grossly under-estimated how many image then LOL. Thank you for linking to my blog :o)
Jackie xx

Sue - said...

Great OL card with a super fun image! Thank you for joining us in The Male Room

Aquarius said...

A clever one layer card and that stamp is brilliant - not one I've ever seen before.

Deborah Frings said...

Your post made me smile - I have "hundreds" of stamps too :) Love this card - the image is so funny! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow I love your gorgeous design! So cute and funny! Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

Louise van Vuren said...

You sure made me giggle with your xray vision! Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for playing along with the current challenge at The Male Room

Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...