WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 November 2014

IT'S SNOW-VEMBER!

Yes, it's a new challenge!

We suspect you might have guessed from the countdown clues this week but the theme this time is
SNOW-VEMBER

That's snowmen, snowwomen, snowanimals - lots and lots of lovely snow.

My fellow Snowflakes have been busy so here is some inspiration to get your own flakes a fluttering

Squirrel



Squirrel




Squirrel


So you know the routine by now

  • Get your snowy entries made
  • Enter using the link tool below
  • You can enter up to three times
  • Any technique for your cards
  • Please link your entry to your challenge card only, not your whole blog
  • New projects please, no backlinking to something you posted a month ago
  • No obligation to promote the challenge on your blog, but it would be fab if you could
  • Challenge closes at 6.00pm (UK) on 30 November
  • There will be a prize for the winner
Edited to add that Mary from THE RIBBON GIRL has very kindly offered to sponsor this challenge with a £10 voucher for the winner.  Thank you Mary, you are a star!


The most important thing of course is to have fun!
Snowy hugs
Squirrel, Jayne and Annette





15 comments:

Sarah said...

You are "snow" clever my Friend!! I have a stamp ready and waiting!! xx

Mary J said...

You always make your challenges so much fun! Will be joining in soon!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yay snowmen my fabourites. Gorgeous cards. I will be playing along for sure xx

Deborah said...

Thanks Squirrel another fab challenge. The cards are gorgeous . I'm off to pick a Snowman stamp to colour up.

Deborah A

Alison59 said...

So now we "sknow" what you were on about lol. Fab cards :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie for another challenge. Great cards from the DT.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue said...

Such a fun challenge! Thank you to you, Annette and Jayne for all the wonderful inspiration. I love Snowmen so will definitely be joining in.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Ooooo I just want to do head stands & I can't do them !, as I'm in 7th heaven, as I so love snowmen - the hardest choice is which one to use ???, luv Sam x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love snowmen, snow people, snow animals! What a fun linky - thank you! I saw it on Netty's Cards and I had to come over. I will be back to play along shortly! I am your newest follower! Looking forward to seeing all your crafty makes!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What fabulous samples! I missed last months Challenge due to not being organised, so I am pleased I am able to play with this one :) x

Dorte said...

My card is ready....love your challenge and thanks for your inspiration,
hugs Dorte

Kat W said...

I've got a lot of time for snowmen, there are so many cute images out there! And you guys have showcased some fab ones - all such brilliant cards :-)
Thanks for the challenge and I shall have to pull my socks up on this one as I somehow never found time for the penguin one - smacked wrists!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Curly said...

Thank you Squirrel for the fabulous challenge, I managed to join in and put a link on my blogs to your for Snow Vember
Have a good evening
Hugs and Kind regards
Bridget :0 )x

Andrea said...

Simply fantastic inspiration ladies, they are all truly beautiful
Andrea x

Jennifer said...

You have outdone yourselves, ladies, with your gorgeous cards! Love your challenge theme, Squirrel...hope you invent some more next year???

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...