WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 June 2015

And the winner is

Go on, I will let you smack my wrists for being so bad ..... ouch, not quite so hard, thank you!

Sorry that I am so late announcing the winner of the Antiques Roadshow challenge, totally went out of my head.

No messing about, the winner is



Congratulations Lisa, could you email me, Squirrel, to claim your prize

Thanks to everyone who joined in, it was great fun hopping around to see what you have had stored away in your cupboards for so long!

Who knows, we might even do another challenge later in the year, if you behave yourselves.

5 comments:

Alison59 said...

Well done Lisa. Delightful card :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

It was fun! I enjoyed myself! Congrats to the lucky winner - adorable card!

Jackie said...

Congratulations to Lisa, a very sweet card :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa xx said...

Oh my giddy aunt, I am so chuffed......thank you for picking my card, will email you right away

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That's a pretty card, lots of nice layers and patterns. Now that you mention it I had heard through the blog-vine that you were having a challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...