WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 May 2016

Oh, hello, long time no see!

So, it has been a long time, a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time, but I have, at last, managed to do it.  I had promised Sam (Whispers Cards) that I would, and I have.


Yay!  I started hauliing my beloved, but neglected, Penny Black stamps out again, whoop whoop!

So, in my excitement I forgot to check the name of this one but it's it just adorable?
Edited:  It's called Peek-A-Boo (thanks Sam)
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from a clear set that is unlabelled
Papers were a magazine freebie
Woodware medium retro flower punch
and pink gingham Card Candy to finish

I had forgotten how much I enjoy colouring up these fabulous images.  Rest assured, there will be more to come.

Penny Black And More - May Challenge: Anything Goes

Hope you have an awesome weekend
Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

Oh, you might want to pop back on Monday - there could be a Random Squirrel Challenge starting

17 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card. Love Penny Black images and mine are much neglected too. Oh a Squirrel challenge- can't wait, it might just make Monday bearable.
Deborah A

Whisper said...

Aaaah so cute and adorable and it's lovely to see you using them again too, i hope you are going to join us at Penny Black & More this month too and the name of the stamp is 'Peek A Boo', Luv Sam x

Annette said...

A lovely card and PBs were my first (stamping) love and I miss them too. I can't remember the last time I used one which is sad. Looking forward to the Squirrel challenge. I can't imagine what the theme could be in my wildest dreams. ;0)

Lisa xx said...

this is a an absolute sweetie, lovely to see a bit of Penny Black too xx

Ruth said...

Super duper cute. I always love how you layer up your cards so perfectly with the perfect papers. I'll be back on Monday! Xx

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery creation with the cute PB hedgies Squirrel, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

I have some Tattered Lace candy here

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO worth digging out the old sometimes, this proves it, it's fabulous, love those hedgies.
Faith
x

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card darl... I do love using some of my 'old' stuff now & again LOL xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Christine L said...

Loving your cute little hedgies... and that paper is a perfect match for them too! Love how you did the band with the vertical stripes... a fabulous touch!

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

I love PB stamps and this one is so cute. Love the pretty papers too.
Hope to see lots more of your PB's!
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Very cute!! xx

Christy Beans said...

Ah, Margaret Sherry... her kitties and pups and bunnies are my favorites, but those hedgies are pretty darn adorable. �� Will be by tomorrow for a peek into the jungle.��

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card with beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So cute, utterly LOVE this gorgeous card. Those hedgies are the sweetest. Hugs, Wends x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Penny Black! Penny Black! Penny Black! I need to pay more attention to my PB stamps too. This is gorgeous. I love that paper with this image and the strip of it turned sideways. Wow! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...