WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 June 2016

Sweet Treats

I have a sweet tooth, it's well known and definitely evidenced by my waistline.  However, there was one sweet treat recently that is not edible (unless you are REALLY hungry), and has no calorie content


I couldn't resist this release from Clearly Besotted!
Sweet Treats

Sweet Treats can be found here
and there is a matching die set if you're interested

I coloured my little hamster/doughnut with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and used a sentiment from the set
The paper is Dovecraft Back to Basics and I have edged it with a Lawn Farm
Stitched Scallop Edge die
Darker matting layer to bring the image panel forward

and that's it, simple but sweet

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




11 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card and what an adorable image! I have a major sweet tooth as well but doughnuts are one thing I just hate haha! Everything else though....mmmm :D

Have a great weekend

Tanya xx

Ruth said...

I love it, I love it! I have a massive sweet tooth. What's your favourite? I'm addicted to sweets like liquorice whorls and Yorkshire mixture, all washed down with some Irn Bru.... Can you believe I don't have any fillings? Love your patterned paper edge and I'm always in awe of how you can get your matting layers so perfect. Mine always end up squint! Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What great images, I can see why you HAD to have them. Love your card, the die and the paper. Just perfect.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

Really Sweet Squirrel!! xx

Chrissy said...

Hee hee..he is adorable..so cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Such a little cutie... love your fab card hon! CAS is perfect for him!

Hugs
Christine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is adorable Squirrel I love it!
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous so sweet Love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Sweet treats with no calories...I'm in! Cute as this little fella is though, I still think I'm going to need choklit in my life!
Fabby CAS design and the floral paper reminds me of sprinkles on doughnuts so a perfect choice I would say!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your card looks good enough to eat! No calories but maybe some fibre... That's a silly fun stamp set.

Annette said...

Adorably cute critters. Love them. Fab card honey, and lovely golden colouring on the fur as usual. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...